Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Favorite Holiday

Christmas is my favorite holiday because it is a very fun day. Every year, my immediate family wakes up and opens presents. We all watch each other open our presents. Then, my dad cooks breakfast and we all eat together. After that, we go around the corner to my grandparents house with everyone from my mom's side of the family and exchange presents there too. Christmas is always fun not because of the presents, but because our family is so close to each other and we spend the day together. My grandma cooks dinner which is always delicious and my aunt makes her famous biscotti cookies on Christmas that everyone loves. We also have a pretty long break away from school which is good too. Also, we take pictures throughout the day and at the end, my sister Laura and I burn everyone a DVD, putting all the pictures to Christmas music for everyone to remember each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment